Welcome to the 2016-2017 school year. Let me take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Rebecca A. Sarabia. I am beginning my 17th year of teaching, and I will be your child’s classroom teacher. I am also very happy, excited, and eager to start this new school year.
I want to mention that I have a positive reward system in my classroom. When I see good behavior, such as students going out of their way to follow the rules, or when they help one another they will each receive a ticket. The student will then write his/her name on the backside of the ticket and it is then put in a container. On Fridays, I will select winners in a weekly drawing.
4C Behavior Plan
- Raise hand for permission to speak or to leave seat
- Listen and follow the teacher’s directions first time given.
- Come prepared for active learning by bringing supplies and homework each day.
- Have respect and courtesy for others.
- Keep hands, feet and objects to self.
1st Offense- Verbal Warning.
2nd Offense- Name on board/move clip on behavior chart.
3rd Offense- “Better Choices” note to parents or phone call.
This will automatically eliminate students from weekly prize drawing.
4th Offense- ***Severe misbehavior or repeated offences –sent to office.